Howrse Lovers Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Howrse, do you too? Well, if you do, then why don't you join!

so im here, now what

catfish

so im here, now what Empty so im here, now what

Post by catfish Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 am

this looks fun. im mina or sam, whichevr, i like howrse. i buy and breed anything that comes my way that i happen to like on the game. i have nevr had a uni or a divine/special whatev even though i try to get them :/
    im hionlife on the game, and if any1 adds me i usually accept them unless they have something about selling pot on their page lol;)
    i have 4 real horses and i love to ride western doing lots of different stuff. i have 2 tb's, an arab, and a mini, and i also have a farm but there r so many animals and im too lazy to type about all of them.
    i live in ocala fl and its awsome here.
    dont ask me for stuff because im naturally over-generous, lol can u believe it.
    im 5'4" and 120 lbs. that doesnt matter anyway, but thats y im putting it here.if ur my friend on howrse, feel free to say hakuna matata and ill send u a gift like a companian/bmi or something lol
    oh yeah and i like cheesecake i cant believe i almost 4got 2 say that lol.
    pigs r awsome, im going to train one of mine to run barrels.
    i like random things, especially if they make me laugh, and chances r if u have 1 no ur page ull get a pm or friend request bcuz of it.
    i luv evrything.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm